A range of systems for tribology serving researchers in the science and engineering of interacting surfaces in relative motion. Applications for the study and application of the principals of friction, lubrication and wear. Modules on the systems enable the study of tribological properties between two surfaces in UHV or ambient pressure conditions.
- Working pressure from 10-9 mbar up to 1 bar
- Upper & lower manipulators
- Sample holder designed exclusively for the tribological application
- Friction measurements from 0.001 to 2
- Lower manipulator with piezoeletric sensor and stations for heating and cooling
- Alternative solutions available on request
Request a quotation or further information