Tools that deliver fast, sensitive, and stable data are needed when performing high resolution analysis. Henniker supply Extrel's turnkey systems and components to achieve the best possible results when measuring low masses.
MAX 50™ flange mounted quadrupole mass spectrometer and VeraSpec™ HRQ turnkey system combines a 19mm tri-filter quadrupole and 2.9MHz Quadrupole Power Supply (QPS) to provide users with the tools to deliver fast, sensitive, and stable analysis. Achieving this level of performance using quadrupole mass spectrometry is an effective addition to high resolution analysis.
- High Resolution >4000 (M/ΔM – FWHM)
- High Resolution Can Be Achieved While Scanning Entire Mass Range
- He-D2 separation
- Variable Resolution
- User Selectable Resolution Across Entire (50 amu) Mass Range
- High Abundance Sensitivity
- Fast, High Resolution Scans
- Up to 5000 Data Points per amu in Scans
- Excellent High Resolution Mass Stability
- Low Detection Limits
- Approximately 10 ppm Under High Resolution Conditions