Breath Analysis Mass Spectrometer
The fast-acquisition breath analysis configuration of the MAX300-LG was designed in collaboration with leaders in the field of respiratory research. Mass spectrometry is the ideal gas analysis technique for many respiratory applications, and the MAX300-LG measures all compounds in the sample, requires minimal sample flow, and delivers data updates very fast - 1.
Breath Analyser Features:
- Quantitative Analysis of O2, CO2, N2, H2O, and trace volatiles
- Meaurement rate: up to 5 milliseconds per compound
- Minimum Sample flow < 0.04 atm cc/sec
- Sample transit times as fast as 0.1 seconds
1. Arieli, R. 2010. Mass Spectrometer for Respiratory Research. Respiratory Physiology & Neurobiology. 170, 183-184