Quantitative Gas Analyser
Quantitative Gas Analyser
The MAX300-LG, Quantitative Gas Analyser, packages the analytical capabilities of our high performance Industrial Mass Spectrometer for the laboratory. This gas analyser provides quadrupole performance in an economical package suitable for climate controlled laboratory environments.
Typical applications include: Catalysis Research, Bench Scale Reactors, Process Development and Pilot Scale Research.
The Questor 5 Process Control Software is ideal for bench scale and pilot scale process research and development. The Questor 5 software is capable of monitoring an unlimited number of components, and can utilize multivariate analysis for enhanced performance in complex matrices.
Mass Range Scanning
Single ion monitoring or full mass range scanning can be selected by the user. Component concentrations, intensities and derived (calculated) values are displayed, stored and output as defined by the user.
Display options include graphical and tabular displays for both real time and archived data. The system performs extensive diagnostics during SmartStart™ and continuously monitors diagnostics during operation to ensure data validity.
Questor 5 software operates under the Microsoft Windows® operating system and features a web-based user interface. The Questor 5 user interface provides easy and secure access to your system and data. The connection can be direct from a workstation or from a plant network via a standard Ethernet or equivalent link. User-based password protection is implemented to provide data and operational security. Advanced event logging allows for data integrity and compliance with 21 CFR 11 regulations.
Request a quotation or further information
- Mass range from 1-250 amu (optional 1-300 or 1-500 amu) with the capability to monitor gases and vapours with fragment masses that fall within that range
- The standard dual Faraday/Electron Multiplier detector provides a range from 5 ppb to 100%
- Detection range with the membrane inlet option: 10 ppt to 100%*
- Fast analysis mode
- Responds to changes in the sample stream in <0.1 seconds
- Quantitative Analysis performed at up to 5 milliseconds per component
- A uniquely designed inlet that enables replacement in seconds without the need for tedious alignment procedures
- Dual filament ionizer
- One filament is utilized for operation while the second filament acts as a spare
- The system provides automatic filament switchover for continuous operation
- High compression turbo molecular pump with molecular drag
- A "Fail safe" interlock protects the system against a power failure or sudden vacuum loss. The vacuum chamber is also equipped with a vacuum gauge and an auto vent assembly.
*Compound specific. Demonstrated on trace benzene.