The PREVAC EA15-HP1 hemispherical energy analyser, which is based on the EA15 analyser, allows due to special designed extraction cones and automatic vacuum control, high-resolution PES measurements in static and dynamic environments up to 1 mbar.
The analyser is equipped with a total number of 11 slots and offers the possibility to choose between best energy resolution and best intensity. According to given photoelectron energy the analyser is set up with up to 8 predefined PE to satisfy customer's requirements.
• CCD-MCD detector
- 40 mm diameter dual MCP detector
- 656 energy channels available simultanously
- 494 angular channels available simultanously
- 90 fps
• DLD detector
• 7-MCD detector
The analyser package includes:
▪ EA15-HP1 150 mm hemispherical XPS UPS ARPES energy analyser
▪ RUDI-EA2 high stable and low noise electronics
▪ SPECTRIUM acquisition and analyser control software for Windows OS computer system.
EA15 hemispherical energy analyser can be controlled directly by LabVIEW programming environment.
The use of a mu-metal analysis vacuum chamber or an inner mu-metal shielded chamber in combination with EA15 analyser is recommended in order to minimise influence of external magnetic fields and to maximize performance of the analyser.