Hemispherical Energy Analyser EA15-HP50
The Prevac EA15-HP50 hemispherical energy analyser allows due to special designed extraction cones and automatic vacuum control, high-resolution PES measurements in static and dynamic environments up to 50 mbar.
The analyser is equipped with a total number of 11 slits and offers the possibility to choose between the best energy resolution and best intensity. According to given photoelectron energy the analyser is set up with up to 9 predefined PE to satisfy customer's requirements.
• MCP-CCD detector
- 40 mm diameter dual MCP detector
- 656 energy channels available simultaneously
- 494 angular channels available simultaneously
- 90 fps
• 7-MCD detector
The PREVAC analyser package includes:
▪ EA15-HP50 150 mm hemispherical energy analyser
▪ RUDI-EA2 high stability and low noise electronics
▪ SPECTRIUM acquisition and analyser control software for Windows OS computer system.
EA15 hemispherical energy analyser can be controlled directly by LabVIEW programming environment.
The use of a mu-metal analysis vacuum chamber or an inner mu-metal shielded chamber in combination with PREVAC EA15-HP50 hemispherical energy analyser is recommended in order to minimalize the influence of external magnetic fields and to maximize the performance of the analyser.