SIMS Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
The MAX-SIMS quadrupole mass spectrometer is a high performance bolt-on instrument for static and dynamic SIMS applications.
The MAX-SIMS is based on the industry leading 19mm triple quadrupole mass filter, delivering exceptional transmission and resolution characteristics. A range of other options make this a versatile instrument and include positive and negative ion detection, ionizer for vacuum diagnostics and SNMS, and system matched front end optics including tandem energy filter, right angle quadrupole deflector and Einzel lens stacks.
MAX - SIMS Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Features:
- 19mm high transmission and resolution triple quadrupole mass filter
- Mass range options to 4000amu
- Static and Dynamic SIMS
- Front end ion optics stack
- Axial and right angle configurations
- High sensitivity (10mA/Torr) internal ionizer for vacuum diagnostics and SNMS
- >1E6cps/nA for OFHC copper with 2nA primary beam at 1E-8mbar chamber pressure
- 1E-16mbar detection capability
- High transmission energy filter with <0.5eV energy resolution
- Low noise positive and negative ion counting detector with conversion dynode