Sputter Deposition Systems
Standalone UHV magnetron sputtering systems dedicated to accurate and reproducible thin film layer deposition. Configuration options to allow sputtering from both magnetic and non-magnetic target materials alike.
Features a quick change bottom mounted source flange that can be rapidly removed to either reconfigure sources or perform maintenance procedures.
The source flange is available in a wide range of standard configurations with all sputtering sources or combinations of sputtering and thermal evaporation sources.
Sample stages can be supplied in various sizes and with a range of heating and cooling options.
The chamber is equipped with a large, easy access vacuum door which is dual viton sealed with differential pumping in the seal interspace. This maintains an excellent base pressure whilst providing perfect internal access.
Wafers for sample up to 3’’ with different shapes.
This specific system configuration:
- Processing chamber with base pressure range <2x10-7 mbar:
- High precision manipulator with continuous azimuthal rotation and heating up to 300°C
- Special internal storage up to four 3’’ wafers
- 2 x 3’’ magnetrons sources
- 2 x thermal evaporation boats
- Deposition rate measurement system: Quartz Balance and Thickness monitor
- Automatic Gas dosing system
- The deposition process is fully programmable via dedicated PC software and PLC controller.
- Special rack for all electronics units
- Special design frame adjust for trolley using for easy disassembling bottom flange with sources