9103 USB Picoammeter
Rugged, portable, affordable, and ASCII programmable, RBD's 9103 USB Picoammeter measures bi-polar DC current from picoamps to milliamps. It can be biased with an optional built-in fixed +90V DC bias, or your own low-noise DC power supply.
Data Logging and graphing software is included for Microsoft Windows. The 9103 is compatible w/ OSx, Linux, Matlab, and LabView, and can be controlled via a simple ASCII interface.
The 9103 works well in noisy environments. It was designed for measuring electron and ion beams as well as diode and IC I/V characterization. The 9103 is multi-channel capable - up to 127 can be synchronized.
The 9103 is Now Available in Four Configurations:
- Standard: sample rate 40 reads/second
- High-speed: sample rate 500 reads/second
- High-voltage: sample rate 40 reads/second, floats up to 5 kV DC *
- High-speed / High-Voltage: sample rate 500 reads/second, floats up to 5 kV DC *
Two Bias Options are available on the Standard and High-speed Models:
- +90 V Fixed
- External: BNC bias input
* High-voltage supply provided by user.
* Bias options not available with high-voltage version
- Electron ion current measurements
- Photodiode current dark current measurements (up to 127 devices at the same time.)
- Beam and particle monitoring
- Data logging current comparisons
- Leakage current testing
- Mass spectrometer current measurements
- Materials resistance testing
- Direct measurement of electron multiplier output (with HV option)
- High resistance measurement (with HV option)